There is a maximum capacity of 8 people in the pool and pool area.
RULES AND SAFETY REGULATIONS
1. No person with or suspected of having COVID-19 which can be transmitted through close contact shall use the pool.
2. A person with any considerable area of exposed sub-epidermal tissue, open blisters, or cuts must be warned that these may become infected and advised not to use the pool.
3. Any person using the pool must take a cleansing shower using warm water and soap and thoroughly rinse off all soap before entering the pool. A guest leaving the pool to use the toilet must take a second cleansing shower before returning to the pool.
4. Spitting or spouting water from the mouth and blowing the nose in the pool is prohibited.
5. No running, boisterous or rough play is permitted in the pool or pool area.
6. Glassware and similar materials with a tendency to shatter on impact are not allowed in the pool area.